PHONE: 877-922-SCIA (7242)   FAX: (949) 825-7541

KBS Strategic Opportunity REIT Revaluation


South Coast Investment Advisors is pleased to share that last month on December 10, 2015, the KBS Strategic Opportunity REIT Board of Directors announced a revised estimated value per share of $13.44. This price is based on the estimated value of the REIT’s assets less the estimated value of the REIT’s liabilities, or net asset value, divided by the number of shares outstanding as of September 30, 2015. The previous share price had been $12.24, representing a 9.80% increase.

Since inception, KBS Strategic Opportunity REIT has achieved an increase in value of 34.4% in addition to paying out 16.8% in distributions representing a total return of 51.2% to date

To view the SEC filing, CLICK HERE.

To view the valuation presentation, CLICK HERE.

If you have any questions, please contact the South Coast Office at 877-922-7242.

Chris Vizzi

CHRIS VIZZI is a partner and co-founder of South Coast Investment Advisors, LLC and a Registered Representative with Independent Financial Group, LLC. Chris earned his bachelor’s degree in Business Economics with an emphasis in Accounting from the University of California Santa Barbara - continue reading

South Coast Investment Advisors, LLC. All rights reserved. Chris Vizzi, Kelly Clyde, and Michelle Vizzi are Registered Representatives offering securities and advisory services through Independent Financial Group, LLC (IFG), a registered broker-dealer and investment advisor. Member FINRA/SIPC.

South Coast Investment Advisors and Independent Financial Group are not affiliated.
Licensed to sell securities in AZ, CA, ID, IL, MO, NC, NV, NY, TX, WA, WI - CA Insurance License #OE65912

Information provided here is from sources believed to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee or represent that it is accurate or complete. When you click on a link to a third party website, you are leaving our site and assuming all responsibility for your use on these sites. The information provided herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or represent that it is accurate, complete or current. Because situations vary, any information provided on this site is not intended to indicate suitability for any particular investor. Hyperlinks are provided as a courtesy and should not be deemed an endorsement. When you link to a third party website you are leaving our site and assume total responsibility for your use or activity on the third party sites.