Momentum has slowed dramatically from the fast pace of 2013 and yet the markets continue along at record highs. Are there more profits to be had or is it time to get defensive to protect these gains? The Fed aims to cease asset purchases this fall potentially sending rates higher. How will this shift affect bond values and where can investors find alternative sources of income in a rising-rate environment?
Economist, Greg Autry will be joining the South Coast Team again to provide his unique perspective on the global landscape. Other topics you won’t want to miss include:
- Bonds – Safe Haven or Ticking Time Bomb
- Don’t Fight the Fed – Positioning Your Portfolio for the End of QE3
- Inflation’s True Cost – Protecting Your Purchasing Power to Safeguard Your Lifestyle
- The Apartment Owner Dilemma – Hold vs. Sell & Exchange – Understanding Today’s 1031 Alternatives
- Capital Market Merry-Go-Round – Where are we in the Market Cycle and What Does the Future Hold
This year is a very special year for the South Coast Team. It marks the 6th time we have held this event. For those who have attended in the past, this year will be our best one yet. For those who have never come to a South Coast Summit, you can expect to leave the day with fresh ideas and tools to tackle any market environment. We encourage you to make the time; your future self will thank you.