The South Coast Team will be hosting our 9th Annual Economic Summit on Saturday, September 30, 2017 from 9:30 am – 2:30 pm, in coordination with the University of California, Irvine. We’ve asked some of the top investment strategists and thought leaders in the country to join us to shed light on current market conditions and illustrate how to navigate an increasingly volatile landscape. Topics of discussion include traditional and alternative investment approaches, advanced tax planning, as well as legacy protection.
In addition to our keynote speakers, John Leonard’s, Guide to the Markets, and Jae Shin’s, Medicare Changes and Your Bottom Line, South Coast will also be hosting three breakout sessions with twelve different presentations to choose from, details below:
Emerald Bay A
- 11:00 am Griffin Institutional Access Real Estate Fund – The best risk adjusted return since inception in its category, this strategy offers an unparalleled alternative to traditional fixed income investing.
- 11:30 am Griffin-American Healthcare REIT IV – The outcome of the great insurance debate won’t keep people from getting older, Griffin buys the real estate where Baby Boomers are spending more and more of their time, the waiting room.
- 12:00 pm Jackson Elite Access – Jackson has enabled clients the ability to build a family pension plan deferring taxes over multiple generations along with access to some of the best money managers in the world.
Emerald Bay B
- 11:00 am Cottonwood Residential – Millennials now represent the largest segment of the population in the US; few companies understand this generation of renters and how to capitalize with a “live, work, play” apartment community like Cottonwood Residential.
- 11:30 am SmartStop Strategic Self-Storage Trust – Over the last 40 years, Self-Storage has offered one of the best risk adjusted returns in real estate with its ability to control costs and raise rents more efficiently than any other asset class.
- 12:00 pm Strategic Student and Senior Housing Trust – Purpose built student housing and full service Senior Living take advantage of the two largest demographics in the US, millennials and baby boomers. These markets remain fragmented and are well positioned for explosive growth.
Emerald Bay C
- 11:00 am KBS Strategic Opportunity REIT II – Koll, Bren, and Shreiber, the initials in KBS, are practically household names for Orange County Real Estate. Their companies allow individual investors access to invest alongside the nation’s preeminent buyers of commercial real estate and structured debt investments.
- 11:30 am Passco Companies – Since 1998, Passco has provided investors 1031 exchange opportunities utilizing institutional real estate. The firm has now placed more than $1.4 billion in investor funds and is currently focused on class A+ resort style apartment communities in top job growth markets throughout the US.
- 12:00 pm RK Properties – Operating exclusively in the apartment investment business since 1976, RK has sponsored more than 100 investment programs valued at over $450 million. Of which, 65 have gone full cycle with a track record few companies can rival; their focus remains on institutional 1031 exchange opportunities and value add private equity funds.
Emerald Bay DE
- 11:00 am John Hancock Freedom 529 – Strategies for utilizing 529 plans for a tax free transfer of wealth and to create an education legacy that can last for generations.
- 11:30 am Lincoln Money Guard – As assisted living costs continue to increase at a much greater pace than inflation, Money Guard allows for the simple repositioning of assets to protect retirement assets from rising health-related expenses.
- 12:00 pm AXA Structured Capital – Structured Capital provides a way for those investors who have a heightened fear of market risk to still participate in the market while maintaining some measure of downside protection.
Reserve your seat today. Guests may register by clicking the link below or RSVP to Megan Proulx by September 22nd at 877-922-7242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.