Jackson Elite Access is a variable annuity investment platform designed to help you seek opportunities and manage risk throughout the economic cycle by providing diverse investment options, alternative assets and strategies, expertly constructed portfolios, and important tax advantages. The investment options available in Elite Access provide potential benefits throughout each phase of the economic cycle.
It’s no longer enough to build a diversified* portfolio and rebalance once a year. That’s why Jackson® created the Elite Access Suite of variable annuities. Since we’re now confronted with greater market volatility, tax uncertainty, and interest rate vulnerability, the Elite Access Suite aims to give you the tools you need to help manage risk and seek opportunities throughout all phases of the economic cycle. The Elite Access Suite offers:
A Broad Variable Annuity Investment Platform
- More than 120 investment options—many of which are exclusive to Jackson—from many industry-leading portfolio managers.
- Utilize expertly constructed portfolios that employ a broad range of asset classes and management styles to cater to your personal risk tolerance, provide enhanced portfolio diversification, or address a specific investing challenge.
- Access to alternative investments, including asset classes such as private equity or global infrastructure, and alternative strategies such as merger arbitrage or long/short credit, which can provide enhanced diversification.
- Build a portfolio from scratch and manage it as you see fit—use well-researched individual investment choices, or choose from a variety of professionally managed asset allocation portfolios, or use a combination of each.
- Select up to a maximum of 99 investments, and investment allocations can be changed up to 25 times each contract year without transfer fees or tax implications. What’s more, automatic rebalancing doesn’t count against permitted transfers or create taxable events.
- Earnings, dividends, and interest are automatically reinvested and accumulate tax-deferred, which means more money working for you while you save toward your goals.
- Control income based on your needs and effective tax rates, which may be lower in retirement.
- Withdraw the greater of your earnings or 10% of remaining premium each year free of charge.
- Some versions of Elite Access® may offer a liquidity option for an additional 0.25% annual fee, eliminating withdrawal charges.**
Legacy and Estate Planning
- Defer taxes in trusts, potentially for multiple generations.
- Beneficiaries can stretch distributions to further reduce tax burdens.
- Utilize a preselected death benefit to control distributions to beneficiaries (available on nonqualified and IRA contracts only).