With the contentious election on the horizon the road ahead for investors has become rockier and more uncertain than ever before. South Coast Investment Advisors is hosting our 2016 Economic Summit to address the current environment and help paint a picture of the future given the variety of potential outcomes in November.
Greg Autry, Economist and Professor of Clinical Entrepreneurship at USC Marshall School of Business will be discussing the Battle for America’s Future – Hillary vs. Trump. We’ll be taking an in depth look at both candidates policy proposals along with the likely economic impact.
John Leonard, Executive Director, JP Morgan Asset Management will also be presenting the JP Guide to the Markets. As one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world, with assets under management of nearly $2 trillion, J.P. Morgan provides global market insights and a range of investment capabilities that few other firms can match.
In addition, the South Coast Team will be joined by a number of best-in-class investment strategists who will provide insight into how we manage the risks and capitalize on the opportunities inherent to the markets today. Break out sessions will cover equity and fixed income strategies, which typically form the foundation of South Coast client portfolios, as well as alternative and unique areas of the market such as real estate, secured debt, and energy.
Break Out Sessions:
- Strategic Storage Trust – One of the Best Performers in the Last Decade Deriving Returns in Self-Storage
- RK Properties – Tax Sheltered Income with Growth in Value-Add Apartments
- J.P. Morgan – The Globalization of the Modern Portfolio
- Jackson Elite Access – Generational Tax Deferral Through a World Class Investment Platform
- PASSCO – The Art of the 1031 Exchange
- Griffin Capital – A Leader and Pioneer Investing in Healthcare Related Real Estate
- Griffin Capital – Accessing Private Institutional Real Estate Delivering Best-In-Class Risk Adjusted Returns
- Cottonwood Residential – Renting is the New American Dream, Investing Where Millennials Want to Live
- KBS Real Estate – Opportunistic Real Estate Investing With an Industry Leader in Value Creation
Do not miss this opportunity to become an educated investor! Guests must RSVP to Megan Proulx at 877-922-7242 or by clicking the RSVP link below.